Calligraphy Club is for people interested in the art of writing. Whether it is Arabic, Chinese, Latin, or any other script Calligraphy-Club welcomes you.
1. Select and click on an appropriate Folder (see below for a folder guide).
2. Click on "+ Submit to This Gallery" button in the top right corner.
3. Submit from your computer or an existing deviation.
1. Submit to an appropriate folder according to the folder guide.
2. All submissions must contain written words or letters.
3. It is okay if you have some image in your work but the main focus should be the written work.
CLOSED only a selected few deviations will be displayed in this folder.
Arabic, Farsi, and Urdu:
Basically any Language that use Arabic script or a variation of it.
Chinese and Japanese:
Languages that use Chinese and Japanese scripts or variations of them.
Languages that use Latin script, such as English, French, Spanish ETC.
In addition to the art of calligraphy we also appreciate the layout of a typed page and welcome them in this folder.
All other scripts go here. If there are many submissions for a particular script, another will be created at request.
In our gallery we try to maintain a high level of quality in the submitted deviations. Every submitted deviation must pass through a voting process before it ends up in the club gallery. This task of voting is done by the contributors, who are chosen from the active and loyal members of the club. Among the contributors we try to maintain a variety of experts in different scripts for a fair judgment.
|More Journal Entries|